- Matica’s world-class LCP8000 Laser Color Personalization System will be demonstrated
- Includes: 600 dpi retransfer color printer, secure laser engraving and superior lamination
MUNICH, 09 May, 2016 Matica Technologies AG (A0JELZ), announced its attendance at Secure Document Word (SDW) 2016 at QEII Centre, Westminster, London between 11-12 May (Stand F25).
Used for sensitive and high security government ID programs, Matica’s LCP8000 Laser Color Personalization System has three interdependent components:
- XID8600 – for high-quality, high resolution on-demand data personalization. The 600 dpi allow gradient UV printing and electronic guilloche, making credential forgery and manipulation impossible.
- LEU8000 – for high-resolution laser engraving.
- ILM-DS – lamination module with security foils containing additional security features such as holograms.
Each component is carefully designed with critical levels of security detail befitting the sensitive nature of government ID programmes, including national ID cards, drivers’ licenses, healthcare cards and voters’ registration cards. Equally, the high performing technology is one of the fastest desktop laser color personalization systems on the market, producing up to 125 superior quality single-sided cards per hour.
Matica’s highly trained team will be available to discuss their world-class technology as well as current and emerging industry issues at their stand (F25) throughout the two-day exhibition.
“We are pleased to be attending SDW2016’s 10th anniversary exhibition in London, which provides a prestigious event to meet like-minded industry professionals and to demonstrate our well-known and respected portfolio,” said Luca Picardi, Regional Director – Europe, Matica Technologies. “It is a great opportunity to showcase our specialist technology expertise and present our newest innovations.”