- Matica presents broad portfolio of secure ID and financial applications,
- Live demos of centralized project-oriented solutions for ID and financial markets.
- Decentralized solutions for financial instant issuance and government applications.
Dubai, UAE, 04 April, 2019 – An extensive selection of Matica’s solutions for ID and financial applications (central and decentralized issuance) will go on show at Seamless Middle East 2019 between 10 – 11 April at Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Center.
Matica’s comprehensive proposition of decentralized solutions includes the new S3300e embosser, which instantly personalizes credit and debit cards at branch level for the financial market and the XID8600 for high secure identification solutions. Meanwhile, the S7000 provides a centralized solution for identification and financial projects – a flexible platform for high volume card personalization.
“We are absolutely delighted to show such a comprehensive selection of our identity and financial solutions to our Middle East associates at Seamless Middle East 2019 because it’s such a unique – and welcome – opportunity to access the region’s banking, government and enterprise eco-system under one roof,” said Sandro Camilleri, Chief Executive, Matica Technologies.
“The Middle East remains one of our most important and cherished markets and the show’s delegates can expect to see top-of-the-range solutions in demonstration and high-level discussions with our dedicated and professional team on our booth (E20),” added Sandro.
Delegates can expect to see the following solutions for identification and financial applications on booth E20:
Secure government ID decentralized solutions
- Matica’s XID8300 – a versatile PVC ID card printer with crystal-clear printing through retransfer technology and high card-per-hour output. Compact yet powerful, it is indispensable in day-to-day operations in educational, financial or industrial facilities.
- XID8600+ILM – a premium quality high-security printer, perfectly suited for demanding ID card programs. Outstanding image quality, high security standards, micro print, UV inks and highly adaptable; the right choice for government and corporate.
- XID9300e is a resilient retransfer desktop printer for instant issuance of heavy-duty cycles. Perfect for service bureaus, offers 300dpi high performance card printing.
Financial solutions – decentralized instant issuance
- The S3100 is an advanced desktop direct-to-card printer for financial flat card issuance and creates exceptional support for financial departments producing high performance debit cards.
- S3300e has a newly designed drum and tipping module, which instantly embosses pre-printed cards at branch level – perfect for the increasingly favored delocalization model, which personalizes financial cards over several locations to improve customer experience and to significantly elevate security levels.
Centralized card issuance for identification and financial projects
- S5200LX is the market’s *only* industrial solution for card laser engraving in low volume issuance and special applications. The system offers the best mix of card production features for demanding applications such as engraving of banking and display cards, personalization of polycarbonate ID or driving licenses as well as metal cards.
- S7000 is a flexible, modular platform for high volume card personalization – the ultimate in a la carte central issuance systems and can be configured to perfectly match current needs while easily supporting upgrades as and when they arise.
The machines will be available to watch in action with experts available to answer questions at Seamless Middle East on stand E20.
Matica is a fast growing and innovative global company, which develops, manufactures and markets a vast range of products in the secure ID, and payments industries.
Matica has a strong international network, operating globally providing local sales and services through its offices in Germany, Italy, India, Singapore, China, USA and UAE. The company supports thousands of customers with its global network of certified resellers, value added distributors and integration partners.
For further information, please visit maticacorp.com.