Matica will participate in the American Association of American Vehicle’s Assocation’s (AAMVA) International Annual Conference in Nebraska between 20-22 August at Hilton Omaha, Nebraska.
This Annual International Conference (AIC) continues to be AAMVA’s leading event for jurisdictions, industry, and federal partners to come together to share experiences, learn and network, so Matica is delighted to join them as an exhibitor once again. This year, the AIC is in Omaha, Nebraska, fondly known as ‘River City’, and the sessions will cover a number of industry-related topics for the AAMVA community which sees a large number of industry leaders and influencers in attendance.
As the event showcases the latest trends in the motor vehicle and law enforcement community, Matica will take two high performance retransfer solutions to Nebraska, including its recently launched new generation retransfer printer, the MC660, which delivers:
- Extra security thanks to the new Security Ink Ribbon, a new 5-panel ribbon, called ‘YMCKSc’.
- Flexibility and additional protection owing to the security image generated with the YMCKSc.
- Real speed – it’s even faster than others in its class.
- An input hopper that holds more cards than usual.
- The potential to create scalable solutions by working in tandem with the Matica Desktop Module (MDM) architecture to combine with different modules, (laminators, laser engraver, desktop embosser).
And alongside the new generation retransfer printer sits the globally popular XID8600 retransfer printer – perfect for the drivers’ license industry – which delivers a comprehensive suite of features:
- 600dpi ultra high resolution card printing
- 120 cards per hour
- Double-sided configuration available
- Over-the-edge dye sublimation retransfer technology for top-notch results
- Micro text
Visitors will be given a very warm Matica welcome on booth 414 at Hilton Omaha, Nebraska.
Click here for registration.