- Matica presents LCP9660 desktop laser engraving system for government applications, as well as retransfer and direct-to-card issuance system combined with security film lamination.
ZUG, Switzerland, 23 June, 2021 – Matica Technologies announced its attendance at IDENTITY WEEK (SDW) 2021, the benchmark conference and exhibition for the government identity industry for more than a decade. In 2021, SDW will put the pandemic behind it, powering forward as the world’s largest secure identity document exhibition, covering visas, ePassports, driving licenses, national IDs, worker credentials, anti-counterfeiting, advanced border control, fraud detection, document design, and more.
Matica will present their comprehensive portfolio of government applications and secure ID card issuance at Booth 318, 22 – 23 September, ExCel center, London.
Already leaders in the field, Matica’s proven portfolio for government ID contains technologically advanced products for high-security documents issuance. Used for: national ID programs, drivers’ licenses, high security ID cards for military, police and ID cards for ports and airport personnel, Matica will showcase:
- LCP9660 Laser Color Personalization Systems– The combination 600dpi color retransfer printing, MC-LX Laser Engraver, and optional MC-L lamination in one pass. Built for maximum reliability and security, the LCP9660 laser color personalization system is the ultimate one-pass solution to issue high quality cards for government card issuance programs and corporate applications. Color print, laser engrave, and inline lamination provides higher protection features for card personalization, and it is also the most advanced technology for even the most demanding security needs. Features to achieve high levels of visual security elements, the Matica LCP9660 laser personalization system is ideal for high-level security corporate needs and government applications such as driver licenses, residence permits, national ID, military and high security IDs.
- MC660 Retransfer Printer – 600dpi high-resolution printing quality and available with all encoders options. The built-in EDIsecureTM driver and SDK architecture structure is easy to operate and expand. It prints micro-text which, combined with UV ribbon and the new security ribbon (YMCKSc), increases the number of visual security elements (VSE) on each card. A superb choice for government sectors.
- MC310 Direct-to-Card Printer – Reliable and easy-to-use, the MC310 offers a superior 300dpi print quality, with a notably fast output of up to 225 cph. Wide range of encoders and lock options available to maximize its functionality for specific market requirements.
- MC-L laminator–Flexible single / dual side lamination station compatible with the full MC Series of Printers. MC-L effectively works with patch and continuous laminates, clear or with holograms from standard or custom design.
- XID retransfer series– from basic entry-level XID8100 (300dpi) to our premium 600dpi XID8600 printers, the XID retransfer printers (also known as reverse transfer) are capable of producing photographic quality images in high resolutions and vivid colors. The outstanding image quality, high-security standards, microprint, and adaptability make this model right for highly secure ID requirements.
- ILM– Single and dual-sided lamination modules that can be seamlessly combined with XID Series Retransfer Printer to create tamper-resistant cards with an extra level of counterfeit protection. Working in standalone or inline mode.
Availability of referenced products
All products are available for immediate shipments through our network of authorized resellers and system integrators.
Matica is a fast-growing and innovative global company, which develops, manufactures and markets a vast range of products in the secure ID, and payments industries. Matica has a strong international network, operating globally providing local sales and services through its offices in Switzerland (HQ), Italy, Spain, India, Malaysia, China, USA and the UAE. The company supports thousands of customers with its global network of certified resellers, value-added distributors, and system integration partners. For further information, please visit maticacorp.com