Matica Technologies Group is a fast-growing and innovative global player and worldwide represented with offices in Germany, Italy, Singapore, China, the USA, the UAE and India. The Group develops, manufactures, and distributes solutions to issue identity cards such national ID, driving licenses, access control cards and passports as well as financial debit and credit cards. Matica offers a vast range of products from centralized systems and mailers to card printers and laser desktop machines.
Located in our premises in Minneapolis (MN), USA, Matica Technologies Group is looking for a Senior Product Manager (f/m).
The Senior Product Manager (f/m) located in Minneapolis (MN) brings a disciplined, business-oriented approach to product planning and management of Matica’s products to achieve business performance objectives. Through customer research, participation in channel partner product councils, meeting with sales and marketing organization and competitive analysis, this role gains a deep understanding of customer applications, problems and needs in the target market segments. The Senior Product Manager (f/m) develops and executes a compelling product vision and an optimized product portfolio that delivers a superior customer value proposition and meets product financial objectives. This is primarily accomplished through development and execution of product plans and specific marketing requirements.
- Identify, evaluate Matica’s suppliers and define and improve requirements for supplier qualification
- Working closely with customers and suppliers, the global marketing, sales, and engineering organization, to develop product strategy and roadmaps, new products and creative solutions for target markets and define areas for potential product improvements
- Creating business plans that define and justify the product investment, revenue and ROI opportunity of new and existing programs
- Defining and documenting market and product requirements through MRDs (Market Requirement Documents) and PRDs (Product Requirement Documents), translating market needs into product specifications.
- Analyzing “make versus buy” alternatives and researching and developing OEM product relationships as an alternative to internal development
- Preparing and presenting recommendations to management on market opportunities, product performance and investment requirements to facilitate business planning and decision making
- Developing competitive pricing analysis and defining product pricing
- Influencing business requirements for key product suppliers
- Analyzing markets, identifying and segmenting key customer groups, competitive research, analyzing industry and technology trends, and incorporating these into product plans that optimize the trade-offs between market opportunities, product content, and product timing
- Working closely with all marketing, product teams (Govt., Financial, Desktop, CI & Software) and marcom to develop and implement successful new product launch programs for the product portfolio
- Establishing robust voice of the customer and product planning methodologies that deliver innovative solutions to the market
- Collaborating with Global Product Marketing in the Headquarters to define and articulate product and services communications strategies, product positioning, unique value proposition, and messaging life-cycle plans for various target audiences
- Providing field marketing support for customer visits, user group meetings, partner meetings, product councils and trade shows/events
- Performing technical assessments of complimentary and competitive product solutions to provide competitive sales tools to include comprehensive competitive matrices
- Providing sales trainings
- Providing product presentation
- Maintaining product database and prices
- Working closely and assisting Purchase / Supply Chain Departments
- Measuring effectiveness of programs used to promote and market Matica’s products and services
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or Science. MBA degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience within product management or product marketing, in a global B2B environment
- Experience in product management and marketing of secure supplies and/or technologies into the government, secure personalization/ID or brand protection markets
- Demonstrated results establishing a product vision and road maps that lead to successful product growth and profitability
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with engineers, and marketing professionals, salespeople, and product planning groups within customer and channel partner organizations
- Demonstrated results in a successful, high growth, and profit oriented organization
- Experience with indirect channel models and working with a distribution network and complementary partners, of advantage
- Experience in managing secure supplies and technologies, preferred
- Experience with global markets
- Travel required: 40%, some international
What We offer
- A dynamic and open work atmosphere with quick decision processes
- Diverse and challenging tasks in an intercultural/international environment
- A cooperative working environment with an open-minded team atmosphere
- Bright, modern, central office, directly in Minneapolis (MN) USA
Take advantage of this opportunity. We look forward to your application by e-mail (including your salary expectation) at email@example.com