Matica Technologies Group is a fast-growing and innovative global company with a strong international network. The company designs, develops and manufactures identity and payment solutions. From high volume centralized issuance to distributed systems linked to registration and lifecycle programs, Matica’s solutions converge the physical and digital worlds.
Matica’s worldwide presence is represented with offices in Switzerland (HQ), Italy, Spain, India, Malaysia, China, the USA, the UAE.
To further grow our business in India, we are looking for motivated and talented: Software Developer
• Develop high-quality software design for card personalization machines
• Develop drivers and libraries (dll) for Matica desktop product integration
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Review and maintain existing code base including bug fixing and/or refactoring
• Perform validation and verification testing
• Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
• Document development phases and monitor systems
• Participate in Continuous Integration process
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science or a related degree
• 10+ years of professional software development experience on large-scale codebases
• Excellent oral and writing English skills
• Excellent knowledge in C \ C++ and a focus on code quality, modularity and simplicity
• Knowledge of C#, Python and Visual Studio.
• Deep knowledge of Operating Systems: Unix, Windows based
• Strong knowledge object oriented design, data-structures, design patterns, multi-threading
• Experience with Printing, printers & driver in Windows OS would be a huge asset.
• Experience in Digital Image/ bitmap manipulation
• Fluency in source code management with GIT
• Knowledge of communication protocols based on TCP-IP, TSL.
• Experience with Electronic Hardware and/or Embedded Systems.
• Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
• Ability to complete design related tasks with high autonomy
• Previous experience in integrating Windows / Unix – based applications with peripheral USB devices is a plus