For the region of Asia during the Covid pandemic, Matica is excited to announce about the first participation of event at Identity Week Asia 2020 between 14-15 October.
Identity Week Asia, a world class event that aim to help with governments and commercial organizations with a multitude of identity solutions. Instead of an actual experience of tradeshow, this year the Identity Week Asia will be held virtually, LIVE at 09:00 SGT (GMT +8), which will enable an unlimited global reach to the world’s leading identity players.
With the virtual conferences and exhibitions held over two days, Identity Week Asia Virtual will provide a world-class showcase for technology innovators, industry disruptors, and solution providers. The online event is offering a virtual meeting point with an Asian-focus for anyone involved in authenticating human identity, whether via a secure credential, biometric, or digital identity solution.
As an industry provider of government solutions, Matica will feature a bunch of technology for the highly secure ID market including:
- MC310 Direct-to-Card Printer – Reliable and easy-to-use. The MC310 offers a superior 300dpi print quality, with a with a notably fast output of up to 225 cph (half panel, single side color printing in batch mode). Wide range of encoders and lock options available to maximize its functionality for specific market requirements.
- LCP9660 Laser Colour Personalization Systems – The combination 600dpi color retransfer printing, MC-LX Laser Engraver, and optional MC-L lamination in one-pass. Features to achieve high levels of visual security elements such as Matica Secure Protected Image™
- MC660 Retransfer Printer – 600dpi high resolution printing quality and available with all encoders options. The built in EDIsecureTM driver and SDK architecture structure is easy to operate and expand. It prints micro-text which, combined with UV ribbon and the new security ribbon (YMCKSc), increases the number of visual security elements (VSE) on each card. A superb choice for government sectors.
- MC-L laminator–Flexible single / dual side lamination station compatible with the full MC Series of Printers. MC-L effectively works with patch and continuous laminates, clear or with holograms from standard or custom design.
- XID retransfer series– from basic entry level XID8100 (300dpi) to our premium 600dpi XID8600 printers, the XID retransfer printers (also known as reverse transfer) are capable of producing photographic quality images in high resolutions and vivid colors. The outstanding image quality, high security standards, micro print and adaptability make this model right for highly secure ID requirements
- ILM– Single and dual sided lamination modules that can be seamlessly combined with XID Series Retransfer Printer to create tamper-resistant cards with an extra level of counterfeit protection. Working in standalone or inline mode.
- P101i – High secure inkjet printer for machine readable travel documents dedicated for ePassport and Visa issuance. Able to print invisible UV colors and visible colors simultaneously. Optional RFID reader and writer features will read and write data to a RFID chip.
Delegates are welcome to discuss solutions with the Matica team.
Click here to register for a free pass, which will allow delegates to enjoy networking, access to exhibition, technology showcase sessions, one-to-one video call and many more.