Matica Technologies Group is a fast-growing and innovative global company with a strong international network. The company designs, develops and manufactures identity and payment solutions. From high volume centralized issuance to distributed systems linked to registration and lifecycle programs, Matica’s solutions converge the physical and digital worlds.
Matica’s worldwide presence is represented with offices in Switzerland (HQ), Italy, Spain, India, Malaysia, China, the USA, the UAE.
To further grow our business in Europe, we are looking for motivated and talented: Jr. Sales Account
The Jr Sales Account is the first point of contact between Matica and the current and potential clients.
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. He/she must be comfortable making or receiving dozens of calls per day, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- Research, acquisition and recruitment of new distributors and partners in the region via telephone and e-mail (including cold-calling) to create new leads
- Represent the company as first point of contact to potential new customers
- Support the outside sales managers in their regions (sales demos, loan agreements, registering prospects, organizing meetings etc.)
- Develop relationships with channel partners in the region
- Support our channel partners and distribution network
- Maximize business relationships and create an environment of excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Audits all client files in order to maintain accurate record-keeping
- Collaborates internally with multiple departments including account management and marketing
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products
What’s in Your Bag
- A bachelor’s degree, or a four-year college diploma in Business Administration or a related field
- Desire and propensity to work in a sales role or some sales experience
- Ability in customer service is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Ability to achieve set targets.
- Create detailed monthly and yearly sales reports.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
What We Offer
- A dynamic and open working atmosphere with quick decision processes
- Diverse and challenging tasks in an intercultural/international environment
- A cooperative working environment with a friendly team atmosphere
Take advantage of this opportunity. We look forward to your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org that include your remuneration expectations.