Xpressi™ Certificate Of Authority
Providing compliant certification
Xpressi™ Certificate Authority is an application for certificate generation and is ideal for closed-loop proprietary schemes requiring self-signing certificates. Used as stand-alone software or as an additional feature to mainstream Xpressi software packages, Xpressi Certificate of Authority can be teamed with Secure ID, Instant Issuance, and Xpressi Smart Q Print.
- Keys are created specifically for the certificate type customers will be signing
- The application ID of the certificate is stored with the key in a RID field
- A unique certificate authority index (CA index) is associated with the certificate and the signing key
- The certificate of authority index is stored with the key
- The keys are stored in a database
- The database is then configured and each key use is recorded in an audit database.
- Ease of operation with a user-friendly interface
- Creation, tracking, and storage of public/private key pairs for signing into a SQL database
- Support for multiple vendor certificates
- Complete PCI Compliance